You develop processes and manage day-to-day operations at the highest level of your company - but are you being held back in developing the full potential of your Tree Care Services?
Our Client, Stay Green Inc., a family-owned commercial landscaping company headquartered in Santa Clarita, CA, is seeking a Senior Operations Manager to lead expansion of Tree Care Services throughout their 10 branches in Southern California from the Tree Services base branch in San Fernando.
· 10 years of related experience in a “hands-on”, entrepreneurial environment and oversight of business revenue, production and profit metrics.
· Degree in Forestry, Arboriculture, Horticulture, Landscape Maintenance or related field.
· Current management and leadership developing direct managers and crews
· Develop client relationships, new business growth.
· Direct and manage tree care services in coordination with our commercial landscape branches, operations and account managers
· Design and implement safety and training policies, equipment management programs, and regulatory compliance for Tree Service Personnel.
· Create new business in tree maintenance programs with existing clients and expand portfolio of work for Tree Care Services throughout the Stay Green system.
ONLY APPLY IF you thrive in growth-oriented, family-owned company and possess personally & professionally these overriding core values:
· Achievement: Going above and beyond. Keep things fun. Grow.
· Teamwork: Team First. No Blame –just fix it. Invest in relationships.
· Integrity: Do the right thing. The first time. Always.
· Accountability: Think safety. Leading by example. Challenge others to be great.
The Rewards: A leadership role in a supportive senior management team committed to quality and highest levels of company family and client satisfaction!
· Competitive salary with benefits and bonuses
· Health Insurance, Holidays, PTO, and 401K
After more than 50 years in business, Stay Green Inc. has grown to include over 400 employees across 10 branches - and continues to maintain 10% annual growth each year. Learn from the best and lead a team of like-minded, talented professionals that focus on their core values and delivering high-quality work.