Our Senior Economist will use Growth Destiny’s proprietary model in conjunction with outside data sources to develop labor market and occupational insights, share these insights with the press (broadcast and print), as well as industry professionals, academics and policymakers. The Senior Economist will be the primary spokesperson for the WorkForce product and will work closely with our PR firm and the Growth Destiny research, data, engineering, communication, and marketing teams in a highly collaborative environment.
· Act as primary research spokesperson and be deeply comfortable talking to reporters daily to engage in print and broadcast interviews.
· Research and analyze labor market conditions, national and MSA patterns, and past and future market trends and forecasts.
· Provide a high level of product leadership by locating, obtaining and compiling statistical data, constructing files, producing charts and other graphics, and performing statistical and econometric analysis.
· Provide peer review of team research projects, offering guidance and constructive feedback on methodology, code, written analysis and conclusions.
· Work with media to customize Growth Destiny’s data and insights for their stories/inquiries.
· Develop quick and informed insights on new data releases by the U.S. Census Bureau; the Bureau of Labor Statistics and their programs such as the Occupational Employment Statistics program; the Integrated Post secondary Education Data System; and other agencies and their programs.
· Strong writing and speaking skills; robust aptitude for correctly and concisely explaining research findings in a consumer-friendly narrative.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS – FIRST 90 DAYS
· Complete a review of the data sources, models, analytics, and publications used for the WorkForce product.
· Update the WorkForce product based upon fresh data from the data sources.
· Prepare for publication three whitepapers on the WorkForce product.
ABOUT GROWTH DESTINY
Growth Destiny, a software platform powered by artificial intelligence, transforms career search and elevates labor market awareness, enhancing career trajectories and empowering people to better understand the importance of culture as it pertains to career match and work-life balance.
- An amazing culture with outstanding benefits.
- A dynamic growth environment – there’s rarely a dull moment.
Creative. Strong Sense of Urgency. Strategic Thinker. Skilled in Digital and Print Design and Web Development. Initiative-taker. Creative Problem-Solver. Accountable. Results-Oriented.
Growth Destiny LLC
Why Work Here?Growth Destiny combines the culture and approach of a cutting-edge startup with a mature and experienced business team. We are seeking a talented, self-motivated, passionate individual to join us as a key member of the Marketing Team. You should be comfortable in an open, fluid, fast-growth environment and bring an energetic and creative approach to your work, spanning high-level design and brand strategy as well as in-the-trenches execution. Creative. Strong Sense of Urgency. Strategic Thinker. Skilled in Digital and Print Design and Web Development. Initiative-taker. Creative Problem-Solver. Accountable. Results-Oriented.
An amazing culture with outstanding benefits; a dynamic growth environment--there's rarely a dull moment.