About Growth Commerce:
Growth Commerce makes products that solve problems and brings joy to our customers. We are a relentless team of millennials with expertise in eCommerce, marketing, operations, and logistics. We?re the team behind many e-commerce brands such as Soxy Socks, Bold Society Shoes, and Hookes Cork Shoes.
We sell 100% directly to our customers through our websites which allows us to take care of the entire customer journey: designing, manufacturing, promoting, and delivering wow-worthy experiences to our customers worldwide.
About the job:
We?re looking for a talented Copywriter to help shape and communicate our brand through compelling copy.
This person will create product descriptions, ad copy, blog content, email blasts, packaging copy, and more. This is an exciting position for someone who is able to manage multiple projects at once under tight timelines. The right candidate is a creative storyteller, highly organized, and equally passionate about the creative and data-driven sides of marketing. This person also has a great aesthetic and is meticulous about content quality.
This is a 6 month contact remote position with ability to work out of our Downtown Toronto Office or Vaughan office.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Effectively detail features and benefits of each product in a creative, compelling manner while maintaining brand voice and tone
- Craft sales copy for landing pages and video content
- Work with the marketing team to craft transactional emails and email blasts
- Produce ad copy for customer acquisition efforts
- Generate creative ideas to build innovative campaigns
- Create SEO driven blog articles
- Write product descriptions for all categories
What we'll love about you:
- Ability to coach and develop team members to take on more responsibility
- Positive attitude?can always see light at the end of the tunnel
- Can think on your feet and solve problems both large and small without getting overwhelmed
- Constant eye towards efficiency and optimization
- A team player who is willing and happy to help
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Belief in our mission and understands the importance of giving back
- Inquisitive, loves to learn, embraces failure, and never gives up
- Comfortable working in an open office environment while staying focused
- We are a team of smart, passionate, diverse, funny, and loving people.
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously.
- We value fun. This is why we host office lunches, offsite team outings, and a bi-annual company retreat.
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those in need, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly.
- Minimum of 1+ years experience in a copywriter role
- Amazing story-telling ability
- Superior writing skills and excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of e-commerce and how people discover content online
- Strong editing skills
- Experience in E-Commerce / apparel a bonus
See what our customers have to say about product here