*Job is located in Commerce, CA.
Founded in 2005, Growth Centers of America network of treatment programs are rapidly growing mental health care companies dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adolescents and adults with serious mental illness. We partner mostly with insurance companies to provide excellent care to its members. And we're growing all the time! When you work at Growth Centers of America, you help to empower hundreds of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery. We are actively seeking a medical assistant to work in our residential program. Growth Centers of America understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. Having said that, we offer a benefits package that includes multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, Sick Time & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
Skill Proficiency Requirements:
• Interpersonal skills (Advanced)
• Active Listening (Intermediate)
• Computer literacy preferred. (Intermediate)
• Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents. (Intermediate)
• Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of clients' reactions and understanding why they react as they do. (Intermediate)
• Speaking – talking to others to convey information effectively. (Intermediate)
• CPR and First Aid (Required)
• Must hold certificate from accredited Medical Assistant program (Required)