Do you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of adolescents and families? If so, we would love to have you as part of our growing team!
Located in Lombard IL, our treatment program is designed to help teens (12 to 17) with mental health and substance abuse disorders. We offer a holistic approach to recovery in a residential treatment format. Our therapists are very skilled, experienced, compassionate individuals who play a vital role in the client’s recovery.
We are currently seeking a full-time, LCPC or LCSW with mental health and substance abuse experience to become part of our talented team of professionals.
Qualifications for the position include but are not limited to:
- Minimum of at least 3-5 years’ experience in the field of counseling
- Previous residential, mental health and/or substance abuse experience preferred
- Required credentials of LCPC or LCSW
- Required IL license-we may consider those applicants close to being licensed however we will not be providing supervision for hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Working knowledge and understanding of individual client and family dynamics as it relates to mental health and/or substance abuse disorders.
- Facilitate individual, family and group therapy sessions
- Complete all documentation including treatment planning, progress notes and discharge summaries, and maintain compliance with the policies and procedures of the facility and state licensing requirements.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of doctors and outside treatment professionals.
We look forward to hearing from you!