* The ideal candidate will be available to start IMMEDIATELY * Compensation is $14.25/hour, full time positions available. Eligible for benefits after 30 days of employment
Client Care Specialist Job Summary:
Under the direction of the treatment center's supervisor, the Client Care Specialist works with adolescents experiencing issues with mental health, substance abuse, eating disorders and co-occurring disorders.
• provide supervision and oversee clients throughout their treatment program
• be responsible for maintaining client's safety, health, nutrition, and ensure adequate rest
• be responsible for implementing scheduled treatment activities which include academics and community activities
• work with a team of professionals and interact with client family members and community members.
• A sincere desire to make a difference in the lives of our clients
• Experience working in a healthcare setting or mental health services preferred
• Experience working with individuals from diverse cultures and economic backgrounds
• Ability to maintain appropriate boundaries and emotional control under stress
• Good verbal and written communication
• Ability to be an excellent team member
• A high level of self-awareness, effective interpersonal communication, dedication and reliability.