About The Position
We are seeking to connect with a talented couples counselor who has specialized training and experience in the core services we provide to our clients: Marriage Counseling, Couples Therapy, and Relationship Coaching, and Premarital Counseling.
We would prefer to partner with practitioners that are available to grow their caseload to "full time" with us (approximately 16-24 clients per week), who are available to meet with clients online, and who would like to establish a positive, long-term partnership with our group.
Flexible Hours: You create your own schedule within available hours at our offices and from home if working with clients online. Our ideal candidate would be able to accommodate the scheduling preferences of our professional clients and be open to offering some evening and weekend availability as well as daytime hours.
We bring our clients meaningful, valuable help by providing excellent, ethical, and compassionate care from highly educated, well-trained experts who practice evidence-based forms of counseling and coaching. To ensure that our clients receive the best, we partner with practitioners who have:
- A Master’s or Doctoral degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or a related field, from a CACREP, COAMAFTE or APA accredited university.
- Licensed or eligible for licensure as a Marriage and Family Therapist.
- In addition to competence with couples counseling, our ideal candidates also possess general practitioner abilities to assess and effectively help clients with a wide variety of presenting concerns such as anxiety, depression, ADHD, (mild) trauma, life transitions, and grief and loss.
- Competence with technology, electronic record-keeping systems, online video conferencing and online correspondence
- Excellent relationship building skills, professionalism with clients and colleagues, strong organizational and time management skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, and responsiveness to team members and clients.
- Commitment to personal growth and professional development opportunities.
- Ability to work independently, and also seek support and consultation when needed.
- Access to your own laptop and high-speed internet when working from home.
- Commitment to contributing to our online community through writing articles for our blog, and through social media.
- Coach training and / or certification is a plus.
Let's Grow, Together: Growing Self Counseling and Coaching a vibrant, positive, collaborative private practice setting in which we see motivated, high-functioning clients who primarily present seeking help with their relationships, a desire to make changes in their lives or careers, or with mild mental health concerns.
We specialize in effective, evidence-based counseling and coaching to help people improve their relationships. We are based in Denver, Colorado but have a strong presence across the US and internationally.
We Support Happy, Healthy Helpers
In addition to our dedication to providing a supportive, transformative environment for our counseling and coaching clients, Growing Self is just as committed to supporting talented, passionate counselors and coaches in excelling at the work they love. Our contractors get the benefit of our marketing, billing, insurance submissions and administration systems. We connect you with a steady stream of great clients, help you build your ideal caseload, and assist you in creating your optimum work / life balance. As part of our supportive group, you are free to focus on the meaningful, satisfying work that you do best.
We're also here to support your professional development and buffer you from the isolation that many private practitioners struggle with. When you become part of our vibrant, collaborative community you will have access to excellent supervision and/or peer consultation, supportive consultation groups, coaching around how to expand and retain your caseload, access to proprietary training materials, and the opportunity to develop supportive working relationships with a diversely talented team.
Part Time Hours, Full-Time Pay
Our compensation is generous and based on your education, years of experience, licensure, specialties, and certifications. Our contractors generally build robust caseloads quickly, and have enormous earning potential -- well above the national average salary for helping professions. Best yet, our contractors typically earn more than what they would in a full-time position seeing clients in just a few days a week. Our contract positions allow you to create your own schedule and take unlimited time off. This empowers you to have flexibility in your schedule, be there for your family, practice good self-care, and create the work / life balance that is so critical for anyone in the helping professions.
We are all about showing up authentically and generously for our clients, and have the same attitude towards our colleagues. Our goal is for you to love this group as much as we do, and feel valued, appreciated, and excited about practicing your craft every day.
If you're interested in joining our group, we'd love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter (with at least two professional references) via ZipRecruiter. You can also submit your application materials via our website, https://www.growingself.com/marriage-counseling-therapist-career-coach-jobs/.
The Growing Self Team