General Manager RES
- $80,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Has a strong understanding of food and beverage management as well as general
- Has strong administrative skills and performs routine and accurate reports.
- To acquire and train the best personalities in the business for management roles.
The emphasis being on training. You are to educate new and existing employees
how to effectively perform their job functions.
- To ensure that a respectable amount of time is spent with all staff each week. This
is 1:1 time to provide them with the opportunity to have open dialogue. It is
recommended that a manager establishes a weekly agenda for effective time
- Guarantees that management is properly allocating time and resources. You are
ensuring that personnel are exercising ‘Proper floor management.’
- Works with the team on ordering, receiving and inventory management. Ensuring
that product management is balanced between cost effectiveness and operational
- Ensuring that management is properly training newly hired employees and that
service requirements are up to standard.
In addition to the responsibilities as outlined above, it must be understood that the
manager is directly accountable for:
- the inevitable financial results, including sales targets, marketing objectives,
operational costs, and general P&L performance.
- ensuring that all directives from Ownership are being implemented.
- establishing and maintaining lines of communication between Operations and
- management performance. The performance of management respective is a direct
reflection of your abilities to train and direct.
Skill Sets and Job-Specific Requirements:
- Ensuring good relations with Management Teams and staff.
- Leading by example and training for peak performance.
- Maintaining a friendly, courteous, and professional relationship with Operations,
Management Teams, Staff, and customers.
- Utilizing effective time management practices that balance operational
requirements and presence at the store level.
- Ensuring that all operational objectives are met in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring the labor costs are in line and that management are scheduling
effectively. Also assessing management schedules to ensure that they are fair and
in the best interest of the business.
- Is assisting managers in reducing staff turnover and fostering an environment
encouraging staff retention.
- Ensuring that management is hiring and training professionally. Service standards
are being met.
- Market analysis as it pertains to Beverage Operations- providing reporting
detailing market comparisons in product offerings and pricing. Ensuring that we
are being market competitive.
- Ensuring that operations are following health, liquor, fire, state and local laws.
- Ensuring that the operations are providing for a safe and secure environment for
employees and customers alike.
- Monitoring and managing financial performance.
- Is aggressively submitting suggestions and proposals to increase sales.
- Assisting Management Teams in achieving sales targets. Providing guidance to
help increase revenues.
Growing Restaurant GroupBoston, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.