We are an established wholesale distributor and we are looking for the right individual to manage our Columbia, SC. location. This person is responsible for the entire branch operations and profitability. The Branch Manager is expected to lead by example plus it is to be a working manager’s position. The Branch Manager will ensure all branch personnel provide excellent customer service and build strong relationships with our customer base. In addition, the Branch Manager is responsible for growing the customer base through marketing events, promotions, and customer field contact. Also, the Branch Manager is responsible for training the staff in all of the daily branch activities.
We are a leading wholesale distributor of small parts and equipment that services both consumers and our commercial markets. Our Branch Managers are vital members of our organization and we expect our Branch Managers to be accurate, accountable, enthusiastic, and a team player with great integrity, ethics, and passion. This position requires strong customer service and sales skills plus exercising independent judgment, self- motivation, and discipline. We expect our Branch Managers to possess a strong desire to learn and present a professional image to our customers and community. This individual must possess solid telephone, communication, and merchandising skills and be able to relate to a wide variety of personalities.
- Experience with Appliance Parts and equipment is a definite plus
- A strong background in Warehouse management and organization
- Sales and Customer Service oriented
- A College Associates Degree is required or equivalent experience with some knowledge and understanding of the sales process
- Management and Customer Service experience
- Be accurate and detailed oriented
- Ability to work some Saturdays as scheduled
- Computer/key board skills and some proficiency in the use of MS Office including Word, Excel, and Power Point
- A Clean driving record may be required for potential customer deliveries and banking activities
- Self-starter, motivated, team focused, and results driven
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and listening skills
- A salary commensurate with your qualifications payable in weekly installments
- You will be eligible for all other Company Benefits according to our Employee Hand Book including: Health and Dental Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Section 125 Cafeteria Plan – Pay Flex, Holiday Pay, Leave Pay, Educational benefits for approved classes, Employee discount on purchases, vehicle mileage reimbursement for business use of your personal vehicle.
Why Work Here?Warehouse Distribution
Solid and stable organization with great benefits and lots of room for growth.