*Optimized for Zip
Sports lovers: do you root-root-root for your home team? Are you always aiming 3-pointers at the trash can? Ever thought about getting a tattoo of your favorite QB – or already got one??
Well guess what – you have the right mentality for a FULL TIME INTERNSHIP in our Business Development, Marketing & Social Media Departments! We’re looking for people who love [read: “are obsessed with”] sports and want to get paid for it.
Our goals are simple: help our clients exceed their goals through our world-class service, quality and value, and providing an avenue to develop vibrant, enthusiastic individuals like you who are eager to learn and grow.
We definitely want people with experience in any of the following: customer service, B2B sales, retail, fundraising, and event marketing, sales and promotions. If that’s you, keep reading!
We’ll teach you to:
· Develop and lead your team – team-building is key!
· Communicate effectively
· Manage your accounts and build your relationships with your clients
· Quickly learn your clients’ marketing portfolios
· Build strong sales tactics and marketing strategies
· Prepare the necessary marketing materials for campaigns
· Acquire and retain customers through field marketing activities
· Schedule sales promotions and manage your own calendar
· Design and execute marketing and promotional campaigns for clients
· Manage advertising promotions: promotional materials, public relations and merchandising
· Acquire customers through your excellent brand consulting
· Provide your clients with the best experience to establish their loyalty to us – and you!
Our daily work environment is fun, fast-paced and energetic. We love team-oriented and friendly competition to keep that great energy flowing!
· Able to learn basic sales and marketing skills
· Fun and outgoing personality
· Strong people skills
· Able to work with a team as well as individually
· Excellent time management skills
· No actual athletic skills needed!
Internship spaces are limited so submit your resume today!
account acquisition, account exec, advertising intern, assistant marketing manager, athlete, athletic, b2b sales, b2c sales, bachelors degree, bar, bar back, bartenders, brand marketing, bus boy, business to business, business to consumer, challenging, client relationship development, client relationship, communications intern, competitive, crm, csr, customer acquisition, customer care, customer relations, customer retention, customer resource, customer service, customer service and sales, customer service specialist, customer specialist, entry level, event coordinator, executive, field sales, field sales engineer, food service, fraternity, front desk, head waiter, head waitress, hospitality, hotel, inside sales, inside sales assistant, inside sales associate, intern, internship, junior account, key holder, leadership, major account, manager, management, marketing, marketing and communications, marketing and sales, marketing assistant, marketing associate, marketing coordinator, marketing major, marketing minor, marketing specialist, minor in marketing, outside sales, promotional, promotional advertising, promotional marketing, promotions, public relations, quote clerk, receptionist, rep, representative, restaurant, retail, retail assistant, retail sales assistant, sales, sales & marketing, sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator, sales & marketing director, sales account, sales account executive, sales and customer service, sales and marketing, sales and marketing administrator, sales and marketing director, sales and marketing specialist, sales assistant manager, sales consultant, sales lead, sales leader, sales leads, sales specialist, salesman, server, sorority, sports, sports marketing, sports marketing intern, sports marketing management, store key holder, store manager, timeshare sales