Customer Service Representative
You will be responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. Assists with sales, complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancelations, and other inquiries.
Primary Customer Service responsibilities:
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for conversation.
- Assist with placement of orders and upgrade accounts.
- Advise on product information.
- Discuss deals and promotions.
- Utilize computer/tablet technology to handle a high volume of inquiries.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Record pertinent customer information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account details.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Work with manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction and personal improvement.
- Excellent communication and listening
- Customer service, and interpersonal
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a multi-task customer service environment
- Strong and effective decision making ability
- Problem solving
- Excellent organization
This position also has a structure for management training. Our representatives not only build their customer service skills, but also learn management, marketing, advertising, human resources, and sales techniques. Our company helps to build work skills as well as promote personal development by hosting weekly lectures, seminars, networking events, and maintaining a fun and upbeat environment. We encourage positive thinking and teamwork.
If this sounds like something you would enjoy, or excel at, apply with us!