We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time Marketing Assistant for our local office. Position provides event coordination and planning support for the Retail Event Program in addition to client development, meetings, and planning for the office and Event Managers.
Qualified candidates must have:
• Event management experience preferred but not required
• Outstanding customer service and organizational skills, and be able to professionally communicate with diverse audiences.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and mail merges required.
• Knowledge of social marketing techniques is a plus.
• An undergraduate degree in marketing, public relations or related field is preferred.
• The position is forty hours per week and requires some local travel with flexibility for early morning and evening hours.