If you’re a good listener and problem-solver and love helping people, this is the job for you! On the Customer Service team at BOI you can combine these natural strengths with your tech-savvy skills to deliver innovative, individualized solutions that meet customers’ ever-changing needs. We take pride in helping people feel empowered to use their personal technology to the fullest potential every day, all while ensuring a world-class customer experience. It’s our customer-first culture that sets us apart.
As a confident, professional individual with a rich understanding of telecommunication technology and services, you will:
- Deliver the ultimate customer experience
- Create a welcoming and exciting environment
- Introduce customers to the product, and promote service exploration
- Ensure customer’s needs are met in a timely manner
- Quickly and completely resolve customer issues
- Deliver the ultimate one-on-one coaching experience to customers as you demonstrate product and accessory functionality
- Demonstrate and educate them on a variety of technology solutions
- Sell solutions and process customer applications
- Contribute to the overall health and performance of our office by supporting daily business operations
Are you a good fit for the Customer Service Representative Position?
- A 2-year degree or at least 1 year of relevant work experience is preferred for this position.
- Full time positions also require flexible schedule availability including evenings and weekends.
Additionally, the following skills and attributes will be integral to your success:
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable presenting to small and large groups
- Passionate about teaching others
- Passionate about technology
- Motivated to learn
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Professionalism and poise