We are seeking a Passionate Pediatric Speech and Language Pathologist to join our team!
Our main goal is to provide quality pediatric therapy services. We welcome new team members who enjoy collaboration, learning, new intervention approaches. Professional positions at GHC offer an opportunity to join a close-knit, established team that values a culture of on-going learning and growing with specialized training for all staff. We are looking for therapists who are skilled at building positive relationships in the clinic-based setting, are organized, and enjoy the flexibility of creating their own schedule.
We offer outstanding compensation, great benefits, and on-going mentorship!
- Facilitate therapeutic process with students with emotional, physical or mental needs
- Consult with and train parents and teachers
- Demonstrate advanced clinical reasoning with individualized treatment plans, using a play-based approach
- Monitor and support student progress on IEP goals
- Write thorough annual progress reports, initial evaluations, and triennial evaluations.
- Speech and Language Pathologist must be licensed.
- Previous experience in speech therapy or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients, parents, and administrators
- Passion to help and motivate others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Visit our website at www.GHCOT.com for more information about our team.