Growing Countertop Company Renton, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Schedule Coordinator to join our team! The Schedule Coordinator will coordinate the flow of work and materials between departments as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Maintain and improve execution of production assignments
- Review and distribute supplies and shipments in a timely manner
- Confer with other departments to determine progress of work and completion dates
- Compile reports on costs and inventory levels
- Review and communicate production status reports
- Serve as point of contact between production and planning teams
- Set Routes for Template and Install Crews
- Communicate Schedule across all Departments
- Previous experience in production, planning, or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in teams
Growing Countertop CompanyWhy Work Here?
Excellent Work Environment, Family Owned Business With Opportunity For Growth!
We are a family owned and operated business since the mid 1980's. Our specialty is in designing and installing marble and granite custom counter tops. We serve a broad market ranging from residential remodels to commercial office interiors.
1016 Zehnder StRenton, WA