We have an exciting opportunity for a Brand Marketing Assistant to join our team. We are a leading marketing firm providing exceptional customer service to large corporations and major retailers in the Greater Cincinnati area. Our firm builds brand equity through the creation and execution of promotional retail advertising campaigns that create buzz and increased profitability among their target demographic.
Experience is not mandatory but is a huge plus! Our client’s firm will provide full paid training. As a Brand Marketing Assistant, you will be collaborating with our marketing and promotional sales team to increase the availability and awareness of our clients' products through strategically designed local retail campaigns and initiatives.
- Use of sales and marketing techniques
- Customer service relationship building
- New sales acquisitions
- Client branding/marketing
- Account updates
- Full-time Leadership mentoring
- Entry level management training
- Human resource duties
Management leadership development:
- Sales and marketing training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Human Resources and administration duties
- 2 or 4-year degree or relevant work experience
- Must be able to work as a team or individually
- Must have strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize training
- Experience with customer service to clients
- Superior organizational skills - able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
If you are an enthusiastic & ambitious people pleaser ready to take on the challenge of coordinating, planning and hosting promotional marketing campaigns designed to increase brand revenue and brand recognition among consumers throughout the Cincinnati area, then this is the role for you!
Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition , college graduates, internship, full time, part time, promotions, campaigns, sports minded