- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels. Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
1. Manage and enhance a company's brand and reputation.
2. Help promote uniformity and consistency of brand.
3.Support and manage national and regional online/offline brand campaigns (e.g. product launches, brand building events, and sales support). Ensure effective planning and budgeting of activities and campaigns (online and offline).
4. Ensure Social Media communication is aligned with the global strategy and with local relevance, for maximum impact.
5. Create and enhance agency and partner relationships. Collaborate with remote services teams (designers, PPC teams, etc.) and suppliers (souvenirs, events, collateral).
6. Leverage customer insight data to refine local brand management.
7. Responsible for content management and information sharing among departments, divisions and external customers and divisions.
8. Conduct regular market visits to better understand areas of opportunities and the consumer.
Knowledge and Skills
1. 2 yo 3 years of B2C consumer electronics marketing experience.
2. Expert in building and developing B2C brand awareness.
3. Online and offline project management experience delivering projects from ideation to execution.
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
5. Video, blogging, infographics, Photoshop, mobile, or another similar tool.
6. BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field.
Welcome to join us! Contact details:
Please send your resume & mention the expected salary to: email@example.com
We would contact you in 5 business days.
Please visit www.ginverter.com for more company profile. Thank you.
Established in 2010, Growatt is a global leader in smart energy solutions with more than 5000 employees worldwide. The company provides an extensive portfolio of products and solutions including PV inverters, energy storage systems, EV chargers and smart energy management solutions. According to IHS Markit, the company is the world's No.1 residential inverter supplier and also ranks among the global top 5 suppliers of commercial inverters. Additionally, for storage hybrid inverters, Growatt is the second largest supplier in the world according to Wood Mackenzie.
Growatt New EnergyWhy Work Here?
New energy company, large-scale company, diversity
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Growatt New Energy