FACILITIES ADMINISTRATOR RETAIL
Do you have what it takes to be a part of an industry leading cannabis company? We are GrowHealthy a company dedicated to delivering the best products and services possible to the patients of Florida. GrowHealthy is positioned to become one of Floridas largest and most trusted chain of medical marijuana companies. Working hand-in-hand with state and local governments, the GrowHealthy brand features company-grown, tested, safe, and effective medical marijuana products.
This position is located in Palm Beach County, FL, and reports to the Manager of Real Estate Acquisitions and Development. This position will be primarily responsible for providing administrative support services to GrowHealthy s real estate staff.
- Coordinate all property management functions including correspondence with store managers, maintenance vendors, property owners and managers, and internal stakeholders
- Assist with all management activities associated with a portfolio of retail properties including lease administration, utilities, accounts payable, and insurance
- Assist to build and maintain applicable administrative and reporting systems for retail properties
- Assist in construction management duties as needed, including coordinating with vendors for deliveries, performing clerical support, and fielding inbound communications
- 3+ years of administrative experience; 1+ year of property management experience preferred
- Organized, task-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to establish and maintain detailed records and files
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass a Florida Department of Health Office of Medical Marijuana Use Level 2 Background Screening, as well as DOT background check