Who We Are:
Grow Ohio is an Ohio-based company headquartered in Zanesville, Ohio. We are a level one cultivator and provisionally licensed processor through the State of Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program (MMCP). Grow Ohio has built a state-of-the-art medical marijuana grow facility co-located with our processing operation in Newton Township, OH.
We are currently looking for a proven Sales Associate (SA) to work out of our Zanesville, Ohio, facility in support of customers around the state. We are searching for a candidate to learn the operation and industry and develop into an integral team member. The SA reports directly to the Director of Sales and will be responsible for executing Grow Ohio’s sales mission. The SA will be on the ground floor of an emerging industry to create strong meaningful relationships with the program’s licensed dispensaries and processors. We will ask our SA to update company sales software on a daily basis. This team member must adhere to all Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program (OMMCP) regulations and maintain a strong knowledge and comprehension of the functionality of METRC.
Role Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following represents a non-exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities of this position:
· Act as one of the public faces of Grow Ohio within the state's cannabis industry while being consistent with our brand, values, and objectives.
· Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and deliver.
· Drive fulfillment of products based on their patients' needs, product specifications, and regulations.
· Answer customers' questions about prices, availability, and product uses.
· Aid in negotiating prices and terms of sale, prepare sales contracts, and submit orders for processing.
· Follow up with dispensaries to make sure their patients are satisfied with their purchases and report any questions or concerns back to the company.
· Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
· Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dispensaries and processors.
· Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies and marketing information.
· Provide needed content for the website, events and miscellaneous collateral materials.
· Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, current products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
· Host events when possible to promote Grow Ohio and industry.
· Travel to dispensary and processing locations throughout the state.
· Promote the Grow Ohio brand by being a brand ambassador and by attending public and private industry events.
· Ensure compliance with the Company’s sales reporting requirements under state law.
· Bachelors Degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience preferred.
· 1-2 years of formal sales/networking experience preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent presentation skills, sociable, self-starter.
· Ability to work independently and as a team, both in person and remotely.
· Experience working in a sales role in a highly regulated industry preferred.
· Experience with sales management or CRM software preferred.
· Must be 21 years of age or older.
· Ability to pass a background check.
· Clean driving record, and valid Ohio driver’s license required with ability to travel.
We have gathered a team with the expertise needed to operate a successful safe, secure, and compliant medical cannabis organization. Grow Ohio is dedicated to providing dispensaries with premium and innovative products and strains that match the needs of their patients and do so with unmatched reliability and customer service. Grow Ohio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin.
· Commitment to Excellence
· Results Focused
· Attention to Detail
· Communication Skills
· Safety and Compliance
This is a fulltime position with variable hours required. Our facility is open from 8am to 8pm seven days a week. Candidates with weekend availability is required. Grow Ohio offers a competitive compensation package with attractive benefit offerings. Benefits include; Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, Short Term Disability, and Voluntary Life.
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the associate in this position. Associates will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the skills, aptitude and ability to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.