Who We Are:
Grow Ohio is an Ohio based company headquartered in Zanesville, Ohio. We are a licensed level one cultivator and processor through the State of Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program (MMCP). Grow Ohio has built a state-of-the-art medical marijuana grow facility which houses our processing operation in Newton Township, OH.
We are currently looking for a proven Inventory Control Specialist to work out of our Zanesville, Ohio, facility. This position will manage, report, and monitor the company’s product inventory. This position is crucial in driving the accurate, timely fulfilment of orders placed by our customers. Driving process’ and best practices of efficient handling of the company’s products and supplies is vital for the attainment of our business goals. A successful candidate is a reliable, self-starting professional with excellent record-keeping abilities. They possess great attention to detail and a business mindset. The goal is to ensure that all operational business segments are coordinated in driving accurate supply levels and fulfilment of our sales objectives. This position will report directly to the Inventory Control Manager responsible for order fulfillment and all inventory matters.
Role Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following represents a non-exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities of this position:
- Create and maintain necessary records and inventory reports for all cannabis products to be sold.
- Ensure inventory transactions are entered in a timely manner and updated in respective platforms.
- Ensure all cannabis reconciliation is regularly completed including matching physical inventory to METRC inventory.
- Ensure department remains fully compliant with Ohio’s rules and regulations and the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Track movement of all cannabis within the building and between departments.
- Work with Director of Cultivation in planning and executing harvest, testing, and packaging of plant material cannabis products.
- Work with Director of Processing in planning and executing processed cannabis products.
- Work with Director of Security and Director of Sales in planning and executing order fulfillment and product delivery.
- Perform inventory and miscellaneous analysis as needed.
- Coordinate communication between departments regarding inventory movement, including packaging, testing, and waste destruction, among other tasks.
- Distribute reports as needed around inventory management, order fulfilment, and other inventory related data.
- Coordinate with sales to fulfill dispensary orders and approve invoices.
- Learn various internal Inventory Control Systems, including METRC and Leaf Link.
- Remain current and knowledgeable about internal inventory software systems and potential options.
- Learn and maintain continual awareness and understanding of the rules and regulations that govern Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Control Program under ORC 3796 and OAC 3796.
- Perform administrative duties when needed such as data entry, data transmitting, phone answering, communication drafting, etc.
- Promote the mission, vision and values of the Company to all team members at all times.
- Participate in strategic discussions with sales team to promote streamlined efficiency and best in class customer satisfaction.
- Engage in honest, innovative, problem solving dialogue with internal peers and external vendors & customers.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and be able to successfully pass a thorough internal and external background check, including criminal history check by BCI and FBI.
- Candidates must be able to pass a drug test and be cleared to obtain an agent badge from the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program (MMCP).
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Computer literate and comfortable learning and using new software.
- Experience with spreadsheet programs (i.e. Excel).
We have gathered a team with the expertise needed to operate a successful safe, secure, and compliant medical cannabis organization. Grow Ohio is dedicated to providing dispensaries with premium and innovative products and strains that match the needs of their patients and do so with unmatched reliability and customer service. Grow Ohio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Commitment to Excellence
- Results Focused
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills
- Safety and Compliance
- Inventory Management Best Practices
This is a fulltime position with variable hours required. Our facility is open from 8am to 8pm seven days a week. Candidates with weekend availability is preferred. Grow Ohio offers a competitive compensation package with attractive benefit offerings. Benefits include; Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, Short Term Disability, and Voluntary Life.