Merch Sales Manager - Based in Oregon
Looking for someone who wants to manage the development of sales within a large scope of business. You will be responsible for the onboarding and managing of all new accounts within the USA. An ideal MSM will be amazing at: Finding and developing new accounts, helping companies realize the full potential of their brands through promotional products, merchandise, and developing ideas that help to maximize the movement and profitability of these items through all available retail channels. The MSM will be the customers connection and voice to our production team and will act as the primary go-to for all challenges & opportunities. Required to be rad all the time.
Specific Duties Include
- Active management of sales and profitability for all its customers
- Will work with manager to set monthly/quarterly goals
- Active in-field selling with quarterly sales pitches being conducted with top accounts
- Setting the highest standards of any promotional company within the following areas
- sales interactions, quality of merch, customers perceived value, and in general an added value vendor to each and every customer
- Will work closely and effectively with Sales Support Staff to create and work within specific SOP’s
- Active with presenting new products and decoration trends to other in house departments
- Need to be crazy organized
- Must be an exceptional communicator
- Need to be aggressive about hitting the streets while being a relaxed and chill individual
- Approaches every opportunity and challenge with a “I got you” attitude
A little More About Us
We take our core principles seriously. All crew members will embrace and embody these values to support our purpose and be an active part of our family’s culture.
Operate with integrity. Be proud. Be positive. Be accountable. Be open to progress. Be your best, every day. Get your sh*t done and have fun doing it.
To thrive as individuals and as a company by forming mutually beneficial relationships with our customers.
- One year sales experience. Time in the merchandise/promotional goods industry is a nice to have
- Basic knowledge and skills in the following areas: sales, business, category management, sales analytics, and program planning
- Sales - Solution based selling – What does our customer need
- Basic business financial and supporting analytical skills
- Analysis, planning and execution – possess basic analysis, objective setting, tracking, and measuring abilities for low-complexity applications with short term planning horizons. Ability to access and analyze information from various sources, reach conclusions, and provide input into larger planning processes. Ability to access and understand data and use office applications including effective email practices
- Organization development - ability to interact effectively in one-on-one situations with co-workers and customers. Approachable personality with a strong customer focus. Demonstrates leadership with the ability to influence customers. Must play well with others
- Basic computer software proficiency (MS Office/G Suite; sales tracking tools), ability to update company databases
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Able to work flexible hours/days. Weekends and evening events are a common occurrence
- Good record keeping and business communication skills
Why Work Here?For 11 years we’ve been heavily involved and aggressively growing our merchandise and promotional printing company with our home base being located in Portland, Oregon. We’re currently working with over 2000 customers who have continually and aggressively introduced us to friends and families that have bars, bottle shops, cannabis shops, and a whole host of other businesses that would take us all day to list. We’re looking to create a new division of our company that primarily focuses on the rapidly growing cannabis industry. This newly formed department is critical to reach our growth potential and profitability by creating partnerships that help to promote businesses and brands through the creation of killer merchandise folks can promote their businesses with. Does starting something new within the structure and comforts of a healthy company sounds like fun? If so, then keep reading. If it doesn’t, stop here and move on to the next opportunity.
We've been doing merch for businesses for 11 years. Want to start a new division within the walls of a successful company? Then apply.