Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hathaway Power is looking for a superstar team member for our office staff. The ideal candidate has a can-do attitude, a good sense of humor, and the ability to multi-task flawlessly. Must love dogs. Part-time!
He or she must enjoy a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment, be a quick learner, and be detail-oriented.
Responsibilities include answering the telephone and assisting customers with questions, calling customers to schedule maintenance, preparing and sending estimates, and general office duties.
· At minimum, a high school diploma and 2-3 years of experience in an office role for a service company such as electrical, home improvement, HVAC, etc
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Superior time-management skills, and the ability to work within established deadlines
· Must show discretion while working with confidential information
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office and the ability to learn FieldEdge software
Schedule is Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30, with most holidays off
Grover Electrical Group INCWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits, dog-friendly, fun culture, we recently won Best Electricians in Williamsburg from expertise.com and BBB torch award finalist
Homeowners often struggle to find the time to keep up with projects around the house, so we provide electrical and home improvement services to give you more leisure time and add value to your home!
140 Tewning Rd Ste B WilliamsburgWilliamsburg, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Grover Electrical Group INC