We are in the process of searching for a Bookkeeper / Office Manager.
This position requires the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a very fast paced environment. The ideal candidate must have accounting experience or a recent degree in accounting.
There is an excellent chance for advancement.
We are a 33-year-old Art Gallery, Framing Boutique, Furnishings and Accessory business that features an in-house full-service Interior Design Firm. The key to our business model is that we all work together as a team utilizing each staff member’s skill set to maximize the service our clients receive. If you enjoy a fast paced, beautiful environment and are able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and have a good attitude with a professional demeanor., than we would like to meet you.
• Support and administrative duties
• Ensure that accounts payable are entered accurately and paid in a timely manner
• Ensure that monthly bank / credit card reconciliations are completed for all bank account(s)
• Responsible for tracking, analyzing and recording inventory transactions
• Maintain an orderly electronic and paper accounting filing system
• Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
• Positive approach to every situation
• Prior experience in accounting
• Fluent English both written and spoken
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Advanced QuickBooks and/or QuickBooks Online preferred
• Experience with Sales Tax and Payroll tax a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Commensurate with experience
• Full benefits (health, vacation, 401K)