Quality Assurance Analyst II
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who we are: Groups360 builds hospitality products that are transforming the world of group travel. Our flagship product, GroupSync, is the first-ever distribution channel to offer instant online booking for both group hotel rooms and meeting space. With over 200,000 properties across the globe already in the GroupSync marketplace with over 7,000 equipped for Instant Booking, GroupSync empowers travel planners and hoteliers to book groups while significantly reducing the time and effort it takes to do so. We at Groups360 are committed to bringing innovation, transparency, and simplicity to the decades-old industry problem of booking hotels for groups.
Our Partners: In 2019, Accor, Hilton Hotels, IHG and Marriott International invested US$50 million to speed the development and rollout of GroupSync. Today, the largest hotel brands in the world use GroupSync to better serve thousands of meeting and event organizers who book guest rooms and meetings spaces for group travelers.
Life at Groups360: Groups360 is an innovative, high-growth company with offices in Nashville, London and Singapore. Groups360 is an equal opportunity employer, and our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion is reflected in the foundation of all we do. We offer competitive salaries, uncapped potential, and in demand benefits that include Medical, Dental & Vision, HSA/FSA, Commuter Benefits, EAP, a library of online skill-building courses and online discounts on various products and services such as identity theft protection, travel, electronics, gifts, household needs and more.
Who we’re looking for: The demand for Groups360 products and services is at an all-time high. So, we are looking for ambitious, self-starters who want to impact the $1 trillion meetings and events industry. Successful team members have been those with the desire to be a part of a high-growth team and organization that finds and solves problems individually and as part of a team. If you’re looking to be a part of a fast-paced, highly motivating and rewarding environment at the intersection of hospitality and technology, then your next career starts here!
The role: The Quality Assurance Analyst II will work within our Groups360 platform and be its’ Champion amongst other department teams made up of Architects, DBAs, Software Engineers, Product Development, Scrum Masters, and DevOps personnel. This position should be familiar with the concepts of Agile/Scrum processes and be interested in participating in and helping to maintain that culture, leading by example. Quality Assurance Analyst II must be experienced with the Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and have experience with testing web applications, creating defects, creating test plans, and writing automation scripts using platforms such as Selenium/Java.
What you will do:
- Responsible for construction of Build Validation and Verification, Positive and Negative, Boundary Values, Smoke (Sanity), Functional/Feature, Integration, System, Ad-hoc (Exploratory), Cross–Browser, User Interface and Regression tests.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Responsible for writing and maintaining test automation.
- Develop and maintain SQL queries that validate backend data.
- Assists in the monitoring of results and occasionally recommend a course of action to ensure that functionality and performance standards demanded by the organization are maintained.
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Develop automation strategy/effort and generate scripts that continually automated testing cycles in platforms such Selenium/Java.
- Execute and analyze automation test results.
- Interact with Product Management, Project Management and Development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Architecture or a similar field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in software quality assurance. Experience in database skills, mainly in SQL.
- Familiar in development of scripting for web applications using platforms such as Selenium, Java preferred.
- Experience with GitHub, CI/CD tools, Mac/Windows/Linux, AWS/Cloud.
- Active practice of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
Additional eligibility qualifications:
- Excellent verbal, written and group communication and presentation skills; ability to utilize communication skills to effectively influence across functions and business units as well as across different leadership levels.
- Excellent organizational & analytical skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Results-driven and execution-oriented personality, ready to take ownership and get results.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint.
Core Business Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. M-F, HYBRID; these hours may vary depending upon your position and work requirements.
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Location: Brentwood, TN, HYBRID (2 days remote, 3 days in-office)
(Company will not sponsor C2C or Work-related Visas)
Groups360 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Get fresh Quality Assurance Analyst II jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.