Laboratory Technician - ECT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 2015 to enable the electrification of everything, Group14’s battery materials breakthrough brings new levels of energy performance to lithium-ion-powered devices and vehicles. Recognized by the Department of Energy for its novel, drop-in ready nanomaterials and reliable industrial-scale process, Group14 serves the global transition to an all-electric future with performance for any use case.
WE'RE ON A QUEST TO ELECTRIFY THE WORLD
The electrification of everything starts with amazing people. We believe that a more sustainably powered world requires solutions for today, not years from now. The passion, collaboration, perseverance, and bravery of our team continually inspires us to push beyond the conventional to deliver the truly incredible with everything we do.
Group14’s dedication to meeting the battery demands of today through lithium-silicon battery innovation and scalable commercial manufacturing processes are what differentiates us and makes us a reliable partner. We believe that one day soon, we’ll wake up to an all-electric world.
About the role:
The Lab Technician - Electrochemistry will be responsible for operating and maintaining equipment in the R & D lab developing lithium-silicon battery materials. This position will play a support role in laboratory activities related to materials development and characterization. The Lab Technician must be able to follow standard operating procedures and comfortable with a fast-paced work environment
What you'll be doing:
- Follow written standard operating procedures and basic instructions for making electrodes and cells
- Maintain and/or operate laboratory equipment
- Proper recording, organizing and collating data for analysis
- Adept at communicating findings, issues and lab observations with senior staff
What we're looking for:
- Associates degree and /or 2 years of experience in a lab
- Proficiency using of Microsoft office, G-Suite
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures
- Demonstrated ability to perform hands-on work
Other qualities we'd love for you to have:
- Previous job experience in the scientific field
- Mechanical, electrical, chemistry, or materials science background
- Experience with recording information in laboratory notebooks and databases
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Job is onsite, requires standing several hours per day
Group14 offers compelling benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability benefits are 100% covered for employee coverage.
- A generous Paid Time Off accrual policy.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Stock options
Please note: We are not able to accommodate candidates in need of work sponsorship at this time.
The COVID-19 pandemic has severely impacted the health and lives of people around the world. Given that the COVID-19 vaccines are one of the most powerful tools to fight this disease, Group14 is requiring showing proof of vaccination against this virus before commencing employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements of applicable federal, state, and local law.
At Group14, all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We are committed to identifying and developing the skills and leadership of people from diverse backgrounds.
-- NO RECRUITERS PLEASE--
HealthcareView all jobs at Group14 Technologies