Group14 Engineering is a Denver-based consulting firm with 42 people committed to inspiring better buildings. Founded in 1992, Group14 Engineering provides building energy analysis, energy master planning, greenhouse gas analysis, commissioning, and sustainable rating system services such as LEED. We help clients navigate a wide range of issues to achieve their sustainability goals. Our office culture is one that promotes great work while maintaining a work-life balance. Our LEED Platinum office is located just east of downtown Denver in the historic Uptown neighborhood.
We are hiring a motivated and independent Office Administrator with excellent computer, administrative, clerical, project management, and written & verbal communication skills. We are looking for an individual with a strong commitment to sustainability, customer service, and a responsible work ethic.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responding to team requests, from setting up meetings to arranging travel
- Assist business manager with reconciliations and expense reports
- Maintaining day-to-day office operations, including phone, mail, recycling, office supplies and equipment, etc.
- Assist with company certifications
- Support IT functions in the office
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 0-5 years of experience in an administrative/intern role
- Competency with Microsoft Office and G Suite/Google Apps
- Willingness to learn new software and project management tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize & perform with minimal supervision
- Motivated and driven to do well at any and all tasks presented
Please include the following in your correspondence:
A. A cover letter that includes:
- An overview of your key strengths, both professionally and personally.
- The reasons you feel you’re a great addition to the Group14 team.
B. Your resume
C. Any additional information you feel is beneficial in our understanding of you and your work
Submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Include “Office Administrator” in the subject line.
Group14 is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of age, race, color, creed, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, military obligation, marital status, genetic information or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. It is therefore our policy and practice to provide equal opportunity to all job applicants and employees in all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline and termination.