Program Manager (CONUS - Germantown, MD)
- Posted: over a month ago
Mid Atlantic Professionals, Inc. (dba SSI) is an 8(m) Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB), providing cleared professionals and solutions since 2002 for the Department of Defense (DoD), Department of State (DOS), Special Operations (SOF), Intelligence Community (IC), Law Enforcement, Healthcare Community, and other government agencies. As a prime contractor, we manage and staff large-scale and complex contracts in over 45 states, 5 continents, and 22 countries throughout 80 government installations. We have been awarded over 400 contract and task order award wins over the past 18 years and made the 2013-2017 Inc. 500/5000 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies in America. Core services we provide include, but are not limited to, Intelligence & Language, Security and Facilities, Training and Exercise Support, Program Management, Administrative and Professional, Healthcare Support, and Information Technology.
SSI recognizes that our employees are our most valuable assets, and we will recruit and search for the brightest and most talented individuals available. As with our customers, we are dedicated to providing our employees with a valuable and rewarding experience and continued growth. SSI is looking for motivated, skilled, and qualified personnel to join our family. We provide highly competitive compensation and benefits programs. Please visit our website for more information at www.groupssi.com.
This position will be stationed in Germantown, MD.
The Program Manager provides corporate management of a large team of linguists and other linguistic operations support personnel in multiple locations with multiple deputy program managers and oversees their performance against US Government customer requirements. The Program Manager manages personnel issues, tracks work hours, and maintains accountability, quality and efficiency standards of productivity for SSI personnel.
The Program Manager performs administrative, managerial, and supervisory duties for services and personnel provided through this contract. The program manager is accountable for daily operations and is SSI's single point of contact to the COR.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the program, including planning, development and implementation according to cost, schedule, and scope
- Responsible for ensuring complete customer satisfaction
- Maintain and enforce Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Maintain and enforce the Quality Control Plan
- Ensure continuous, timely delivery of services and compliance with contract requirements
- Indoctrinate incoming contractor personnel into the program
- Maintain personnel rosters, training and credentials related to the mission
- Maintain time and attendance records for all contract employees
- Motivating the team, resolving conflicts quickly and professionally
- Support business development activities, including attending industry events, responding to RFIs and RFQs, and supporting the capture and proposal process
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a program manager and supervisor of a staff of several dozen people or more
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and handle a dynamic environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite
- Secret Security Clearance
- Familiarity with language, intelligence and/or security services industry
- Experience in deploying personnel overseas
- PMP Certification
SSI is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that treats all employees and applicants equally without discrimination because of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate. SSI complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the EEO is the LAW poster. You can view SSI's EEO Policy. SSI does not discriminate against applicants or employees based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees. We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the Pay Transparency poster.
As a federal government contractor, in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and Executive Orders, SSI is required to develop annual Affirmative Action Plans (AAPs). Any employees or applicants who wish to review the Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) for Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities can contact us at (301) 540-8864. If you are a disabled individual or disabled Veteran and require a reasonable accommodation in applying for any posted position, please contact us at Recruitment@groupssi.com or call (301) 540-8864.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Group SSI
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?