Linguist (Non-Cleared - Various Languages & Locations)
- Posted: over a month ago
SSI is an 8(m) economically disadvantaged woman owned small business (EDWOSB), providing cleared professionals and solutions for the Department of Defense, Department of State, Special Operations, and Intelligence Community. SSI provides instructors, cultural advisors, linguists, interpreters, translators, subject matter experts, advisors, mentors, role players, training support specialists, training delivery officers, intelligence analysts, counterintelligence (CI) specialists, technical support, field technicians, security professionals, logistics specialists, operations coordinators, budget specialists, administrative support specialists, emergency medical technicians (EMT), exercise controllers (EXCON), mission managers, project managers, program managers for a wide variety of mission critical requirements.
This position will be stationed in Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Syria, UAE, or USA (Tampa, FL) and contingent upon contract award.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities/Description:
- Must be proficient in either Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Chechen, Dari, Farsi, Fijian, Hindi, Kurdish, Malayalam, Nepalese, Pashto, Persian, Punjabi, Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Singhalese, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkoman
- Linguists shall have minimum proficiency in the SCRL of an ILR level 2/2 and a working proficiency in English (ILR level 2+).
- U.S. citizen
- Proficient in one or more target languages
- Ability to deploy overseas
- Prior linguistic experience
- Ability to obtain security clearance (if required)
Mid Atlantic Professionals Inc., DBA/SSI is committed to providing equal opportunity to all associates without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, or physical disability. The Company is committed to provide reasonable accommodation (including making change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternative format) to qualified individuals with disabilities to apply for a job or to perform a job. To request reasonable accommodation please contact HR Department at Recruitment@groupssi.com or 301-540-8864.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
GovernmentView all jobs at Group SSI
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?