Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi/Bengali/Nepali/ Sinhala/Malayalam/Telugu/Tamil Linguist (OCONUS - Kuwait)
- Posted: over a month ago
Mid Atlantic Professionals, Inc. (dba SSI) is an 8(m) Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB), providing cleared professionals and solutions since 2002 for the Department of Defense (DoD), Department of State (DOS), Special Operations (SOF), Intelligence Community (IC), Law Enforcement, Healthcare Community, and other government agencies. As a prime contractor, we manage and staff large-scale and complex contracts in over 45 states, 5 continents, and 22 countries throughout 80 government installations. We have been awarded over 400 contract and task order award wins over the past 18 years and made the 2013-2017 Inc. 500/5000 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies in America. Core services we provide include, but are not limited to, Intelligence & Language, Security and Facilities, Training and Exercise Support, Program Management, Administrative and Professional, Healthcare Support, and Information Technology.
SSI recognizes that our employees are our most valuable assets, and we will recruit and search for the brightest and most talented individuals available. As with our customers, we are dedicated to providing our employees with a valuable and rewarding experience and continued growth. SSI is looking for motivated, skilled, and qualified personnel to join our family. We provide highly competitive compensation and benefits programs. Please visit our website for more information at www.groupssi.com.
This position will be stationed in Kuwait (Ali Al Salem Al Mubarek Al Jaber Air Base).
Essential Functions & Responsibilities/Description
- Comprehend the SCRL language as spoken and written, speak both of the SCRL required language(s) and English.
- Familiar with the cultural context of both the SCRL and English
- Knowledge of terminology in specialized fields
- Observe protocols applicable to different settings
- Master the modes applicable to these settings
Minimum Education/ Experience
- Must be Category II (CAT II, SECRET), and have a minimum Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) level three (3) proficiency in their SCRL
- Active Secret Clearance
- Possess a current passport (passport shall be at individual or contractor expense)
- Pass a standard physical examination that includes, at a minimum: medical history, height, weight, blood pressure, HIV antibody and chest X-ray
- Physically capable of performing duties, functions and activities
- Comply with all security requirements
- Comply with necessary theater clearance, training, immunizations and medical requirements
SSI is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that treats all employees and applicants equally without discrimination because of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate. SSI complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the EEO is the LAW poster. You can view SSI's EEO Policy. SSI does not discriminate against applicants or employees based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees. We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the Pay Transparency poster.
As a federal government contractor, in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and Executive Orders, SSI is required to develop annual Affirmative Action Plans (AAPs). Any employees or applicants who wish to review the Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) for Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities can contact us at (301) 540-8864. If you are a disabled individual or disabled Veteran and require a reasonable accommodation in applying for any posted position, please contact us at Recruitment@groupssi.com or call (301) 540-8864.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
GovernmentView all jobs at Group SSI
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?