No sales! No outbound calls! No weekends! No late nights! Sign-on bonus'!
Group O is looking for additional members to join our inbound call center family as a Customer Service Representative! You will assist customers through the redemption of rebates and rewards and resolve any questions and concerns that may arise. Group O provides an environment that is challenging, supportive, and appreciative. You will play a vital role in supporting our customer loyalty and reward programs in our call center. If you are tired of being seen as just a number and are ready to join a fun, friendly environment with opportunities for advancement- apply with Group O today!
As a vital member of Group O’s call center, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing an efficient and high quality experience for our customers.
- Utilizing resources and leading edge technology tools to assist customers with questions, as well as to stay up-to-date on program information.
- Meeting and exceeding performance standards set forth by Group O and our clients.
- Partnering with your Supervisor to identify and initiate areas of opportunity for professional development and personal growth.
- Taking ownership of a customer’s issue as your own and creating positive solutions that benefit both the customer and our clients.
- Documenting complete and accurate information for each customer call.
- Customer-focused, energetic attitude; desire to provide exceptional customer service each and every time.
- Willingness to and accountable for resolving customer concerns.
- Ability to uphold a professional demeanor in difficult situations.
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing, challenging environment.
- Proven longevity in past employment.
- Committed to excellent attendance.
- Adherence to a set schedule with the flexibility to work extra hours or a modified work schedule to meet business needs.
- Work Schedule: M-F 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Intermediate computer and keyboarding skills; ability to navigate multiple screens and enter data while assisting the customer.
- $11.00 hourly wage
- High school diploma or equivalent