Fostering an Adult
Group Effort of Tennessee, LLC Chattanooga, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for someone with your skill set, and I would love to meet you. First, I would like to tell you a little more about the Family-Based Model. Family-Based Care is a residential service provided to individuals with disabilities who choose to live in the home of a trained caregiver who is a not family member. Members of the program are person(s) who are receiving services through Employment Community First "ECF" or DIDD. Services and responsibilities of a Family Model Provider include:
- Providing an individual (our client) with a room to rent in your home with a lease agreement.
- Providing three (3) meals a day.
- Assisting with daily living.
- Providing transportation.
- Providing other supports as needed.
Benefits of being a family model provider
- TAX FREE INCOME: $1750.00-$4,700.00 per client/month
- Work from home
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $1,750.00 - $14,100.00 per month
Powered by JazzHR