Dallas Parts Distribution Center is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add a qualified PARTS DEPARTMENT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR. Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment and great benefits. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
The parts department office administrator is responsible for supporting the department by maintaining all aspects of the administrative duties including:
• Balancing a cash drawer and deposits
• Daily reconciling of all incoming shipments
• Reconciling accounting schedules to ensure accuracy and timely payments
• Process all purchase orders
• Process all customer return invoices
• Assist customers needing information or invoices on their account in a friendly and timely manner
• Work with inventory control specialist to maintain accurate inventory levels
• Filing all paperwork associated with departmental activities.
- At least 2 years Administrative experience in office setting, with cash drawer deposit experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify to employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.