Groundwurk Studios is looking for an intern to assist with the daily operations at our Culver City facilities. We are seeking a highly motivated, self starting individual looking to get into the music/entertainment industry and is interested in learning audio engineering, recording, mixing, production, etc. This is an UNPAID INTERNSHIP that will provide great experience and insight into the industry. Candidates will come away better prepared for any job within entertainment and will also have a legit network of industry professionals as reference.
- Collect Data and create spreadsheets of social media influencers, musicians, and other public figures
- Research and build an index of industry contacts
- Assist with content development
- Maintain cleanliness of the facility
- Take inventory of equipment and assist with studio modifications
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
- Assist studio manager with scheduling, and booking.
- Any other duties as needed
- Students studying Radio/TV, Media/Entertainment, Music Business, or any related field (preferred but not required)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Google Applications ( Sheets, Docs, etc.)
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self starter
- Team Player