Here at Groundworks our mission is to go above and beyond in all that we do. "To protect, repair, and improve our customers’ greatest asset – their home.” And our vision is not far off from completion to “Building the nation’s leading foundation services company.” We have established ourselves with the names of Complete Basement Systems, Florida Foundation Authority, Foundation Recovery Systems, Foundation Repair of Western Colorado, Indiana Foundation Service, Innovative Basement Authority, JES Foundation Repair, Mount Valley Foundation Services, Ohio Basement Authority, Ohio Basement Systems, Tar Heel Basement Systems, and we wont stop there!
We here are Groundworks unite as a team and believe in Core Values 1. We work until it’s done right. 2. Build open and honest relationships with communication. 3. Deliver quality through great service. 4. Embrace and drive growth. 5. Everyone puts their boots on the same way. 6. Embrace meritocracy. Our core values are more than just a plaque, they are the foundation of our decisions – they are who we are and the standard we hold ourselves to. We will demonstrate our values through our actions, not just our words. We here at Groundworks are dedicated to finding a Appointment Center Representive that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
Will you join us on our path? – Have Freedom to Grow!!
The Appointment Center Specialist is the first point of contact for Groundworks customers. It’s Important that a warm, welcome, and positive image of the company is given through the phone by having an energetic and positive attitude with every customer interaction.
What we provide for our employees:
- Bi-weekly Pay plus bonus structure
- Full-time non seasonal work!!!
- Superior training will ensure you start with immediate success
- Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
- Advanced leadership training opportunities
- World-class training and support
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and paid time off including 6 holidays.
- Represents the Company through Customer Contact
- Must be positive and motivated with excellent communications skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in work strategy
- Telephone Interaction with Customers
- Inbound and Outbound Calls
- Sets sales appointments
- Sets annual maintenance/warranty appointments
- Performs customer follow ups with a variety of information
- Maintains Customer Information
- Records and updates computer-based customer information accurately and timely
- Provides necessary information to inner-company resources
- Distributes information as needed for company flow
- Performs administrative duties
- All other duties as necessary
What is required to join our team as an Appointment Center Specialist:
- Typically possesses a High School Degree/GED
- Previous call center/customer service experience highly desired
- Customer Focus; Customer Service
- Sales mentality
- Phone Skills
- Excellent Oral/Verbal Communication
- Excellent writing skills
- People Skills; Interpersonal Savvy
- Problem Solving
- Data Entry Skills
Groundworks is the nation's fastest-growing foundation repair company and a recognized leader in our field. We win every day by being the best at being better. We seek only the most hard-working and dedicated people to join our team. If you are a leader, seek to grow every day both personally and professionally, and are humble, hungry and ready to grind, you are a perfect candidate for our position. Contact our recruiter now and let's start a conversation about your future with our team.
Why Work Here?Groundworks is the nation's fastest-growing foundation repair company and a recognized leader in our field. We win every day by being the best at being better. We seek only the most hard-working and dedicated people to join our team. If you are a leader, seek to grow every day both personally and professionally, and are humble, hungry and ready to grind, you are a perfect candidate for our position. Contact our recruiter now and let's start a conversation about your future with our team.
We take care of our people. Enhancing benefits, optimizing work hours, improving pay-for-performance structures and creating career paths.
Virginia Beach, VA