Water Treatment Specialist Instructor
Groundwater and Environmental Svcs.
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- $25 to $27 Hourly
Groundwater & Environmental Services, Inc. (GES), an industry leader with a reputation for excellence in providing environmental consulting, engineering, compliance, and technical field services to clients in diverse market sectors, seeks a Water Treatment Specialist Instructor with experience operating and maintaining water purification and desalination systems to help provide classroom and hands-on training to military personnel at our Ft. Story, Virginia project location.
- Supports and provides classroom and hands-on training to military personnel who operate water purification, storage, and distribution systems.
- Assists in the execution during live-fire exercises and course field-training exercises.
- Prepares classroom or training areas and pick-ups and return training devices as needed.
- Assists in conducting and assessing training participants to identify strengths, weaknesses, and actions to improve performance.
- Maintains a class status chart and log, which reflects the number of students in training, as well as class progression.
- Performs operator maintenance on training aids and/or equipment.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5+ years of related experience. Experience with the deployment, setup, operation, tear down, and recovery of water purification systems is a major plus.
- Our ideal candidate will have experience in the operation of Tactical Water Distribution Systems (TWDS) and Water Storage and Distribution Systems (WSDS) that use one or more of the following water purification systems: 3000 Gallon per Hour Reverse Osmosis Water Purification Unit (3K ROWPU), Tactical Water Purification Systems (TWPS), and the Lightweight Water Purifier (LWP).
- Military experience and / or experience working on a military base is a major plus.
- Must possess outstanding instructional and communication skills.
- Must be proficient with MS office computer programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
This is a non-exempt position with the salary range of $25 - $27 per hour.
Our comprehensive benefits program includes: medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, STD, LTD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
Groundwater & Environmental Services, Inc. (GES) believes that diversity and inclusion among our staff is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. At GES, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Groundwater and Environmental Svcs.Richmond, VA
Energy and Environment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.