- Performs groundwater sampling, gauging and product bailing, and surveying.
- Participates in monitoring well installations and sampling events.
- Compiles and completes field notes on each event/site.
- Researches information relating to identifying geological formations and soil delineation studies and prepares reports and geological maps based on the findings.
- Records data, prepares reports, and provides analysis of findings based on scientific experimentation and existing knowledge.
- Participates in the identification of viable remedial solutions consistent with all Federal, state, and local regulations.
- Ensures adherence to client and corporate contract specifications in all activities including Health, Safety, Security, and Environment.
Skills & Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Geology, Environmental Science, Engineering or a related disciple
- 2-5+ years of related experience. Experience with drilling oversight and the ability to lead subsurface events is a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented, and a team player with excellent communication, analytical, organization, and time management skills.
Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental, vision, prescription card, 401k, FSA, LTD, STD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/DQualifications