REMOTE JOB - Working from Home Office (Must reside in Western half of United States)
GroundControl is a fast-growing 11-employee, bootstrapped, profitable startup that produces software for managing Apple mobile devices, monitoring and managing shared devices. Our customers include top hospitals and global corporations. We value creativity, hard work and insanely great customer support. In return, we offer our employees flexibility and opportunities for advancement.
The Territory Sales Representative will cover accounts in the Western half of the U.S., both directly and through channel partners. The TSR is the customer's primary liaison into GroundControl and is accountable for identifying and directly addressing all business and technical issues impacting customer success, while being supported by a team for sales operations, customer success, project management, and marketing. We use a multitude of automation tools to simplify sales account management and devote more time to closing business. We have a proven sales playbook and an amazing product-market fit.
The TSR will actively expand adoption of GroundControl solutions within new and existing accounts by driving relationships at every level, both internally and externally, to influence positive change. TSRs report key account metrics and insight to GroundControl internal teams and contribute to sales development activities.
Over 50% of our customers are hospitals and healthcare systems.
This role is remote based preferably from California, Denver, Texas or Washington but will consider other Western states.. A minimum of 90% will be spent in the office to start. Training will be provided in NYC for the first 1-2 weeks depending upon your previous experience. This position will be 90% work-from-home except for monthly Sales Meetings and client visits. As this has a major focus on Inside Sales, limited travel is required.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for a annualized quota of $1.2M of new business (adjusted for an initial 1-2-month training period)
- Customer advocate; extraordinary customer liaison
- Map GroundControl solutions to the customer's unique business and technical requirements to ensure strategic long-term value
- Understand the customer's relevant business challenges while functioning as a trusted advisor for "best practices" and drive adoption of GroundControl solutions within your assigned accounts/territory
- Agility: respond to the needs of your customers with confidence and ease
- Provide project leadership, coordination and Business/market guidance for the customer's major mobility initiatives
- Maintain relative technical knowledge of core GroundControl solutions and future product direction
Develop and manage a robust sales pipeline for your territory; Quickly respond to inbound leads within your territory; Present to clients via web and calls and (occasionally) visit clients on-site to present solutions and build relationships; understand the selling cycle; navigate the hierarchy and people needed to close business. Ascertain approvals, timelines, obstacles to overcome; Facilitate project definition, requirement gathering, design, architecture, etc. for delivery teams; Work with the Implementation Manager to set up evaluations and POCs for nearly every prospect; Lead contract discussions & negotiations, manage any additional paperwork or requirements; Provide accurate quotes within GroundControl respected timelines, supported by the Office Manager.
Participate in trade shows & conferences, 3-5 per year; Participate in joint sales activities with channel partners and their customers; Develop new business opportunities through consultative selling
- Partner with C-Level executives within the accounts
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to GroundControl product management teams based on customer use-cases and requirements
- Track and manage all sales activities in Salesforce (Understand and use our Sales Playbook process daily)
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degreepreferred or demonstrated equivalent experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact, communicate and build relationships with all levels of personnel
- Effective at working independently and in a virtual team setting
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle competing client demands
- Ability to travel (approx 10%) in your territory for client visits
- Ability to travel and represent GroundControl at trade shows and events (3-5 events per year)
- Business insight and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence change
- Understanding of consulting processes (project lifecycle, road map alignment)
- Some technical understanding in one or more the following areas: clinical systems, mobility, patient engagement, security, healthcare informatics, HIPAA compliance
- Base salary plus commissions (OTE/Accelerators/No Cap)
- Paid medical benefits
- 3-weeks PTO
- Stock options
- Remote Work Variables