Description of role:
Potential candidates must possess expertise in organization, a knack for problem-solving in the workplace, and an upbeat, adaptable attitude in a fast-paced, work environment.
This role offers the opportunity to organize and coordinate a broad range of office duties in a fast-paced, startup environment. This is a great opportunity for a self-directed individual who wants to drive office procedures as well as positively influence our company culture.
We are seeking an energetic professional who enjoys wearing multiple hats, and who can provide a wide range of administrative and executive support with minimal supervision. Our ideal candidate will be a well-organized, flexible, motivated, and positive person who enjoys the opportunity to make a difference in every team members’ office experience.
- Support the sales team throughout sales lifecycle, including maintaining our CRM (Salesforce) with current lead/opportunity status to improve visibility and reporting
- Use Quickbooks to generate sales quotes, process orders, and issue invoices.
- Provide daily to administrative support to the management team
- Develop and implement organizational processes and procedures
- Support executive staff by setting up appointments, conference calls, and managing expenses
- Field all communications, including incoming calls, emails, and voicemails
- Assist with offsite events and conference, including travel arrangements, logistics, etc
- Maintain office space ensuring that space remains clean, organized and fully stocked!
- Order supplies, lunch, and snacks as needed
- Ad hoc tasks and projects as needed
Skills and requirements:
- Strongly Preferred: Minimum 2+ years of work experience in office management or related experience
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Apple Products
- Knowledge of Expensify a plus, but not a requirement!
- Stock options
- Health insurance