- Posted: 4 days ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Production Planner will work closely with Program, Operations, and Sales teams, to asses capacity of plants vs. overall work volume, and schedule when work volume will need to be built at OEM assembly plant. The schedule will be prepared in such, that we satisfy customer deadlines, stay within GFX capacities, and supply chain can meet the schedule. The schedule will be prepared to VIN-level details, considering labor hours required by VIN, OE origin plant (and timing), and GFX production capabilities. Planning will take place months, and up to, full model years in advance.
· Develop OE build schedules desired by VIN, for all program sites.
· Validate OE has aligned Assembly plant schedule to GFX desired schedule
· Monitor and track progress statuses of schedule
· Report out KPIs to GFX team, and OE team as needed
· Communicate changes to schedule at milestones, and coordinate with Program, Material, and Operations departments to the changes and abilities.
· Communicate with GFX sites the progress and alignment to schedule, and help to address challenges
· Understand/Interpret OE plant schedules and impact it has on GFX schedule
· Other duties as assigned.
· Grade 12 completion or equivalent; Preferred-Degree in business administration a plus.
· 1 to 3 years of Production/Manufacturing Planning or Scheduling experience. Preferred-3 to 5 years of Production/Manufacturing Planning or Scheduling.
· Advanced computer skills with the understanding inventory process flow. Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Excel or Smartsheet Preferred– Expert skills in excel, Smartsheet, SharePoint with configuration abilities. Knowledge of TS16949 or IATF 16949, Quality Audits, and Environmental Management System and OSHA.
· Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Ground Effects LLC
AddressSterling Heights, MI
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?