Finance And Insurance Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- Adhere to strong ethical and customer satisfaction index (CSI) standards as a finance and insurance manager
- Meet monthly finance department quotas for automotive sales, service contracts, insurance programs, and more
- Maintain a suitable stock of bank, company, and state forms within the auto dealership at all times
- Help customers determine the auto finance and payment plans that are best for them
- Abide by federal, state, and local regulations when preparing paperwork, finalizing financial transactions, setting interest rates, and working with lending institutions
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is mandatory; should hold a bachelor’s degree in finance or have commensurate professional experience
- Must have strong communication skills, a commitment to customer satisfaction, and the innate ability to build rapport with customers
- Basic MS Office knowledge and computer software proficiency needed.
- AFIP Certification considered a plus
- Must have a clean driving record and valid state-issued driver’s license
Who is Grote Automotive? Fred Grote has been in the car business for over 25 years. He opened his 1st store in Fort Wayne, IN in 2008. Growing from 25 cars a month to 200 he opened a 2nd store in Warsaw, IN. After Great success there his 3rd store came to Rockford, IL. The 4th and 5th stores have just arrived in IN in 2022 as well. We plan to open 2 more in 2023. We opened here in Rockford in December 2020 and have been growing FAST. We specialize in solving transportation problems that most dealerships can't.
We are a dealer FOR THE PEOPLE. We Believe EVERYONE deserves to drive a nicer, newer car!
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?