- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born sales person with a desire to make a difference in peopleâs lives. As our newest insurance sales representative you will sell, market, and service our insurance products to existing clients and new customers. As a full-time sales representative you will help individuals, families, and small businesses secure their tomorrows.
Base Salary with CommissionsÂ
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Professional Work Environment
Office Snacks & Coffee
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Develop insuranceÂ quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Prospecting and generating new businessÂ through leads & referral sources.
- Generating insurance quotes.
- Call prospective customers by operating VOIP telephones, automatic dialing systems, and other internet technologies.
- Educate clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Career minded vision.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
Grossmiller Agency, LLC
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Aflac Insurance Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.