Government Contracting Specialist
We are looking for a contracts specialist with a minimum of three years of experience supporting proposals and administration of government contracts.
Ideal candidates must be self-motivated and be able to work independently.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Management of government and research government contracts.
· Identify potential contract issues and impacts on the business.
· Review, draft, respond and negotiate contracts.
· Participate in cost and pricing processes. Extremely good with maths and numbers.
· Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations on behalf of the Company.
· Bachelor's degree in business administration with an emphasis in contract administration.
· Min. 3 years of government contracting experiences.
· Must have a thorough understanding of contracting practices and regulations and standards.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
· Must be able to organize, schedule, and coordinate multiple work phases
· Excellent Excel and Microsoft Word skills
· Ability to work independently
· Knowledge of the U.S. federal acquisition process, government contracting principles and regulations (including FAR/DFARS).
· U.S. Citizenship is required.
Please upload a cover letter with your resume explaining why you are the best candidate.