Groove Jones, a world-renowned and award-winning studio specializing in Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Interactive Entertainment technologies, is currently seeking a person to take on the role as Senior Unity Developer.
As the Senior Unity Developer at Groove Jones, you will be responsible for taking early stage concepts and transforming them into outstanding immersive experiences. Our ideal candidate is highly experienced with Unity/C# and can utilize their skillsets to identify and implement features—interactions, environments, and adding the sense of surprise and delight which are essential to enhancing the authenticity and sense of presence to our users.
This is a full-time contract position located in Dallas, Texas.
• Exceptional knowledge of Unity (developing in C#)
• Experience developing games in Unity
• Unity optimization expertise for lower powered devices (Oculus Quest, older phones etc)
• Creative problem solving skills • Ability to communicate effectively between clients, developers, artists and stakeholders
• Ability to plan projects from a technical standpoint, identifying and designing development tasks based on client specifications
• VR development experience
• AR development experience
• Multiplayer development experience
• Unreal Engine 4 experience
Duties and Responsibilities
• Come up with creative solutions and/or game ideas based on client requests
• Develop technical architecture of projects
• Manage and assist other developers on the project
• Research and development for new platforms
Applicants should submit their resume with a link to their portfolio.
About Groove Jones Groove Jones is an award-winning creative technology company that provides software solutions to advertising, entertainment, marketing, health, and training companies to engage with their audiences. It has a client list of numerous Fortune 500 companies like Amazon, AT&T, Comcast, HP, IBM, Intel, Mastercard, McDonald’s, Nestle, Samsung, and Under Armour. We are artists, musicians, thinkers, creators, tinkerers, technologists, gamers, strategists, innovators, rebels, developers and most of all, digital fanboys (and fangirls) with a common interest: consistently delivering amazing, effective work for amazing clients. We love what we do. For more information visit – www.groovejones.com