Inside Sales - Territory Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Territory Account Manager is responsible to nurture and grow existing clients while developing relationships with new leads and prospects within their assigned territories. Manage client opportunities to meet and exceed goals and grow targeted clients. Manage order entry and customer services as needed to meet and exceed the needs of the customer. Work as a team to collaborate and assist other territories as needed.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Position the value of Groomer’s Choice products and the inbound methodology to small and medium-sized groomers plus other personas identified.
• Close sales with new and existing customers at or above goals.
• Educate and guide clients and prospects through the buyer’s journey to help them learn how Groomer’s Choice can grow their business.
• Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential customers.
• Analyze and qualify prospects’ business goals to determine if Groomer’s Choice can be a strategic investment for their business’ growth.
• Partner with managers and other departments to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions, promotions, and/or releases new products.
• Identify customer services needs and understand product resolution.
• Cross function with other departments to meet both Groomer’s Choice and the customer’s expectations.
• Utilize our internal tools and systems appropriately to meet company and customer expectations.
• Communicate effectively; both verbally and written.
• Bring forth your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS
• 3-5 years inside and/or outside sales experience with proven performance base achievements and compensation.
• Experience utilizing sales CRM tools and added benefit experience with Inbound marketing automation tools like HubSpot/MailChimp/Constant Contact/Chat/email.
• Expert in the ability to learn product information, value statements and uncover prospects needs and pain points.
• Knowledge of various sales techniques and demonstrate continuous learning through sales methodologies they have studied.
• Must be able to provide sales technique examples.
• Attention to detail, self-development and time management is a must.
• BA/BS preferred.
This position is located in our Sioux Falls office and is not a remote position.
Groomer's Choice Pet Products
AddressSioux Falls, SD
Get fresh Territory Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.