Sales Representative Restaurant, Bartending, Hospitality Experience Wanted
We are currently looking to train an entry level Marketing Sales Representative to help in our clients’ portfolio goals for this year. Our client base has nearly tripled and we are in need of fresh and ambitious Marketing and Sales Representatives. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity for management.
Responsibilities for a Marketing Sales Representative:
- Ability to develop new and effective methods of increasing sales
- Meet or exceed personal and team sales goals
- Effectively communicate and describe in detail about our client's products and services they offer
- Differentiate our client's products and services to those of their competitors
- Build, improve and maintain strong customer relationships
Perks for a Marketing Sales Representative:
- Virtual Care (24hr. access to doctors via video) and prescription drug benefits.
- Competitive pay commissions and bonuses
- Pay Increases as you advance within the company
- Weekly family and friends events
- Staff appreciation day, lunch, dinners, etc.
- On-site amenities
- Flex days
- Holidays off
- Win free paid vacations
- Sporting event and concert tickets
- Philanthropy events
We do not offer any door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Experience in sales of products and services
- Solid people and customer service skills
This position has a guaranteed floor: hourly wages for authorized hours worked! In addition, it allows employees to earn uncapped commissions based on sales instead of, and if commissions exceed the floor. The minimum hourly wage is currently $7.25 in Florida. The only limit on your income is your ability to make sales!