Front End Developer (REACT)
Gromelski and Associates, Inc. Fairfax, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Front End Developer (REACT)
Gromelski and Associates, Inc. (GAI) partners with prime contractors to provide professional services. Key service areas include Engineering Design and Documentation; Software Development and Testing; System Integration, Testing and Evaluation; Lab Management and Field Installation; Integrated Logistics Support, Training Development and Delivery, Multimedia Support, and Technical System Support.
We are looking for an energetic, forwarding thinking computer program engineer to support the architecture, development and testing of a next generation system. This system includes concepts such as secure High Availability (HA) cloud-based storage. Develops, implements, and tests custom software program applications. This candidate will have a strong desire to create cloud-based systems.
Front End Developer Duties May Include:
· Working with a small to medium-sized agile team
· Rapid evaluation of technology viability to technical leads
· Some integration of software
· Front End development skills
Front End Developer Required Skills:
· Experience in React, Java, & Web Services
· Proficient in functional or object-oriented programming
· Fast learner who can quickly pickup new technologies
Front End Developer Highly Desirable Skills:
· Hands-on experience in any of the following areas:
1. Architecting in web-based systems
2. Containerizing/Virtualizing applications
3. RESTful service development
Front End Developer Additional Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming/Engineering or related discipline
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Task driven with ability to work independently
· Experience working in an agile environment
· Team player that takes ownership and develops relationships with the team members which fosters team success
· Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a DoD SECRET security clearance. Must have clearance to begin work
Position Type: Full-Time Employee, 40 hours/week
Start Date: Negotiable
Job Location: Manassas, VA. (Relocation Assistance Available)
Gromelski & Associates is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify or expression, genetic information, age, or any other basis protected by law ordinance, or regulation.
Gromelski and Associates, Inc.Why Work Here?
Gromelski and Associates, Inc. is a small, woman-owned business. Since 1989, we have provided services for major corporations and large government agencies including the Social Security Administration, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Global Knowledge Network, Digital Equipment Corporation, Nextel Communications, Network Associates, Oracle Corporation, Department of Education, ExecuTrain Corporation, Federal Computer Corporation, and the U.S. Navy. Currently, we develop and deliver technical documentation and multimedia support including interactive electronic technical manuals (IETMs), multimedia applications, computer-based training (CBT), desktop simulation, technical system support including system engineering, software development and programming, lab management, system testing, integration, installation and maintenance for submarine combat systems.