We are seeking experienced and proven retail managers to work with us as a Grocery Store Operator.
You must have:
- At least 4 years of experience running the entire operations of a Grocery and/or Big Box retail store (sorry, but candidates with less experience will not be considered).
As a Grocery Store Operator, you'll be the full-time operator of a premier grocery destination that caters to the needs of your local customers. You'll also be encouraged to get involved with your community, working closely with chambers of commerce, local charities, and schools.
Additional responsibilities for the Grocery Store Operator will include:
Delivering exceptional customer service and passion to grow sales and control costs Hiring, training and coaching your team Pledge to support your local community.
Benefits we offer:
- The opportunity to develop your skills
- Financial support to allow you to invest in the success of the business
- Freedom to run your store with little interference but lots of support from our corporate team. Quarterly Bonus & Profit Sharing
- Ability to work with and hire family members (many of our store operators are husband and wife teams who also employ their children).