- Expired: 21 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Grocery Outlet is one of the fastest growing discount grocery chains in America. Were seeking hard-working candidates with retail leadership or multi-unit restaurant management experience to manage Grocery Outlet locations and grow their career with us.
We offer our store managers on the job training with experienced store leaders to help you learn the unique Grocery Outlet systems and develop the tools to be a successful store leader. Successful store managers looking for growth are given the option to become independent store operators with more autonomy and a share of store profits.
- Strong decision making to do what is right for your store (ordering, merchandising, staffing, etc.)
- Responsibility for total store operations including complete management of the P&L preferred
- Creating staffing models, hire, train and retain employees
- Utilizing an existing distribution channel to customize your product offering for your community
- Local organization partnerships to make a difference in your community
- Strong drive and motivation
- Being an ambassador for Grocery Outlet
- Open to relocation
- 4+ years of retail management experience
- Experience overseeing a large team including hiring and training
- Detail orientated, analytical, ability to think quickly and extremely results orientated
- Creative problem-solver
- Experience with merchandising displays
- Interest in autonomy and being able to make your own decisions for your retail store
RetailView all jobs at Grocery Outlet
Get fresh Grocery Supply jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.