GroStaff, Inc together with its subsidiaries, provides the first All-In One Human Resources Platform to the Cannabis Industry within the United States. The company offers Payroll & Tax Administration, Workers Compensation, HR Compliance, Staffing, Cash Management, and Healthcare services. Grostaff also offers trained employees for Cultivators, Extractors, Retail, Laboratory Services, Baked Goods, Packaging, and Distribution for temporary, full-time and senior-level project professionals. The company also provides scientists, and scientific and clinical research workforce solutions; engineering professionals and information technology specialists across various disciplines. Further, the company provides integrated talent management solutions, including contingent workforce outsourcing, business process outsourcing, recruitment process outsourcing, independent contractor, payroll process outsourcing, workers compensation, healthcare, and career transition and executive coaching and development solutions. GroStaff, Inc. was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Santa Ana, CA.
GroStaff is looking for a Cannabis Graphic Design/Marketing Intern to work exclusively with the the management team to design marketing materials, build out digital campaigns and manage social media.
What you’ll do:
- Work exclusively with the marketing / sales team to design marketing materials, build out digital campaigns, manage social media and execute cannabis events.
- Use the adobe suite to design marketing materials and update relevant brand designs
- Conduct research on brand partnerships, ambassadors and event locations
- Social Media Marketing
- Marketing & Measurement Analysis
- Corporate Branding
- Event Planning
- Direct Marketing
- Business Writing
- Digital Marketing Research
- Create and maintain relationships with social media ambassadors and influencers
- Provide support for event and video / photoshoot planning and execution
- Write copy and produce blog posts
- Complete general tasks that may include analyzing sets of data, prepping...
- Graphic Design Experience
- Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop
- SEO Experience
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Word, Excel, etc
- A naturally curious mind and passion for interactive media
- Experience in Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Eager students or recent graduates