- Able to work from blueprints or sketches.
- Able to use drills, belt, disc and drum sanders and other common hand tools and equipment
- Able to repeatedly enter and exit aircraft using stationary steps/stairs, transporting any and all interior furnishings and assisting other employees with items requiring more than one employee to transport same
- Physical and muscular dexterity to install carpets, headliners, window panels, PSUs, cabinet assemblies, couches, seats, tables and related components.
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must not be abnormally allergic to glue, resin, wood dust and other by-products of interior type furnishings
- Minimum of 5 years commercial installation experience
- Open to travel (Areas of coverage consists of mainly Southern California but do occasionally venture out to the central valley and northern California)